Dim Sum - Its Gastronomy

I met up with Sis Wendy & Richard for dinner at Marina Square in the evening. Rebecca, who was supposed to join us could not make it as she was down with flu. I just hope that she will be alright soon.

Wendy & Richard were already at the meeting place when I reached there. I told both of them that my choice of the day was the abovenamed resturant. We nearly could not find the place, till I saw a sign on the wall as we neared the Centrestage that showed the name of the resturant. At first, Wendy didn't really want to try the resturant as the crowd seemed little & the food didn't seem nice, but Richard decided to give it a try. So into the resturant.

The resturant is a HK Dim Sum Resturant that served some interesting and affordably priced side orders like Har Gow, Siew Moi, Popiah ( I think we ordered a set with apple filling), fried rice & noodles. They also have some interesting deserts like pomelo with sago & mango pudding.

As we ate, we talked about a wide range of topics, from our friends to my planned gathering towards the end of the year. I can't imagine that we actually sat through 4 hrs to enjoy the dinner and chatted the wide range of topics, before taking the train home.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey I've read Wendy's entry about your gathering, sounds fun :P Yep, nothing beats chit-chat time with frens

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings