Dinner Nearly Spoiled

I was at Rich's birthday bash yesterday as all of you read from my previous entry. But when it came to the photo taking session with the whole group, my hp started to ring. As we have asked the waiter to help us take the pics with 3 cameras, ( Rich's camera, Jason's camera and my camera), I decided to wait till when the session had ended, and return that call. So this explains my awkard position during the photo taking session

But the hp was still ringing as the session ended. I picked up the call and it was AF. She asked me in an angry voice, about why I took so long to answer her call. She said she was about to put down the phone. I told her I was having dinner with my friends. The tone of her voice was totally very rude & unfriendly. I nearly wanted to shout but I didn't want to attract the unnecessary attention of Richard's guests so I just stomached it. She also asked who I was having dinner with, I just told her it was with some of my friends which included Caifeng. She started to ask why wasn't she invited? I told her it was a birthday dinner of my buddy, which she didn't know personally (Do u know that u r very thick-skinned? To ask to come to a b-day when u r not invited, & u dunno the host of the birthday also. I guess I am right to leave you out of my list if there is going to be one. So sorry to say that u r walking into my blacklist with every action u did since u flew the aeroplane for my last birthday.)

So you guys must be wondering what she wanted to tell me. She said she will not be able to make it for C's ROM in 3 weeks time, and asked me if we were to buy gifts seperately. (Please see my entry about the ROM gift & u will know why Y & I decided to buy the gifts seperately.) I also know that she will not be able to make it as she is on her new job.

Caifeng, who was sitting beside me sensed my anger and asked me who was the caller. I told her it was AF. I think Caifeng could sense my reasons for my anger, but I don't think she will want to do anything about it as AF is her close poly mate.

Never seen such a thick-skinned person in my 26+ years. Arugh!!!!

Comments

Dalicia said…
oh well such are ppl....but the birthday party was great!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings