Dinner With Birthday Girl

I arranged with Jolene for a meet up at Bugis Junction yesterday for dinner. At first we could not think of a place to have our dinner. I decided to check out the Bugis Junction website for some ideas about where to go. We were sick & tired of the usual places like Sakae Sushi, Swensens & Pastamania.

In the end, we settled for Resturant Hoshigaoka, A Japanese resturant that serves filling Bento set. Let me just say what you can find in the set.

  • Rice
  • Noodles
  • Salad
  • Salted veggie
  • Salmon
  • Japanese Green Beans
  • Japanese beancurd

The price was only about $22. As you can see the food sounds filling especially with the rice & noodles together on the same serving.

I was telling Jolene that Wendy would have liked the food too if she was invited to join us.

After the dinner, we took a short walk to Bugis Villiage as I wanted to get Joi Chua's latest album. I managed to find only the Singapore version but not the parallel import 1.Of course, the Singapore version is usually more expensive.

After that, we headed home for an early rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings