Happy Teachers' Day

Just wish to wish all the teachers in Singapore a Happy Teachers' Day today. This includes my two teachers friends, Rebecca & Krys.

Talking about teachers, I think the teacher that touched my heart the most would be my Secondary 3 to 4 Maths teacher. It is a pity that she has retired from the profession. She was the teacher that took me into Interact Club, the only ECA that I have taken up in my entire school life.

She has the great patience in teaching Elementary Maths. I used to fail Maths in my lower secondary school years, but it was her patience and teaching methods that changed my grades around. In the end, I was able to get into the course that I hoped for with the Maths score.

I am very thankful to you, Mrs S. Y. Tan, former Maths teacher of Serangoon Garden Sec School.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings