Moody Moody Day


I was having a moody day today. So much so that I think I mistaken the place for an appointment. Lucky that the person was okay for me to postpone the appointment to Thursday. I am supposed to meet my cousin, Jolene, for dinner tomorrow. I am thinking to give her a treat since it will be her birthday on Thursday.

Finally had the chance to take the disabled friendly bus today. The interior of the bus has a designated space for wheelchair bound passengers. The flight of steps is also low floor, making it easy for me to board the bus. The aircon was very very cold. I think I have to buy 4D tomorrow as I took the same bus with the same licence plate number !!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings