Bad Day In Office

My day in office was bad today. First thing was that a client tried to put words in my mouth by sending an e-mail telling me that I have said that this particular item withholding tax rate is X%. I have documented in my email to her previously that the withholding tax rate for that item to be at the prevailing corporate tax rate. I called her up & told her in Mandarin, not to get me into trouble as I still need my job as my family needs my support. I feel that next time if I had a chance, I may just get back at u. It doesn't pay to be nice to u, as u have treated me so nasty. I shouldn't have given u my hp no. when u asked from me in the first instance, when I joined the company, cos u have been bugging me over my weeknites & weekends too. Looks like I may have to follow my Sister Elaine's method in setting up a " Nasty Pest" Caller Group. There are now several people I wish to put there.

Heard from my colleague, W that the prawn manager had told him that I walked like Charlie Chaplin. If that sounds familar, it was the same remark given to me by Q a few weeks back. Wonder who started it 1st? Anyway, I didn't hear from the horse's mouth, but if I were to hear it again, I guess it will be my time to bring it up to my bosses and let him see to the sacking.

Also heard from W that the manager said I "was acting to be busy". I am so sorry to disappoint u, but to say I am really busy and I don't think I report to u, as I report directly to my boss, so I greet u Mr is a respect to u, cos u are the most senior here. I feel that u should spend more time on spotting the mistakes made by your audit dept and not to cause us to lose more clients. Some of the mistakes which I spotted and reported to boss are considered to be amaetur and if it were to happen in my ex firm, u guys will be asked to leave.

I think I made the right choice to put my back up plan in action last week. If it doesn't work, I will stay on and continue for the sake of money and my birthday bash coming up. Although mum & Sis Elaine are against the back up plan, I feel that the back up can offer me with a greater exposure with a similar benefits package that I am holding onto now. Let's hope I be selected.



Comments

Dalicia said…
maybe you don't need to have a big birthday bash. you save some money that way.

oh yeah, surely ppl are going to talk about each other. luckily, i have a good reputation and many supporters at work.
that's what keeps me going on my job.
of course there are always a few that don't like you. such is life!
Paul said…
Elaine, my clients keep me going for my job.

I have some very good clients. One of them, a famous hairstylist in Singapore, his PA gave me durians & rambutans when he was in Malaysia & sent to my house personally.

Is it because of my gd work?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings