Digital Camera Spoiled By Irresponsible Cousins


My little cousins have manhandled my digital camera after they could not find the wedding photos of Claudia's wedding. I only discovered it this morning as I needed to use the camera later today for my gathering with my sisters & Jolene's wedding tomorrow. My brother had also wanted to bring the camera to his friend's Deepavali gathering later tonite. It looks like I can't use it for the upcoming events. My happy holiday mood is spoiled because of this. It looks like a trip to Olympus Service Centre at High Street Centre is inevitable on Monday. I hope it can be covered by the warranty.

I have told their eldest sister, Huimin that I have downloaded the pics into my hard disk immediately after the event. Huimin was agreeable that she will bring her thumb drive to my place & I will transfer the pics to her there & then. Therefore, I do not understand why the kids were so anxious about the pics, considering the fact that they are having the O Levels next month. They should be studying.

This also taught me a lesson, not to lend my camera to these irresponsible people. I am so sad and angry now. I wonder if Sis Elaine will be able to use my camera for the Bintan trip.

If it can't be done, I think a new camera is on the way.....:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings