First Wedding of The Month



As promised, these are the photos as promised from the wedding dinner of Ms Claudia Hoe, my cousin & her husband, Mr Jason Boo on Wed nite.

The dinner didn't start on time. It is a common feature of Chinese wedding dinners. It started about 1.5 hours behind scheduled time. The host, my 3rd aunt, was complaining that 20+ tables for the dinner was quite small, but I felt that it was quite alright, as the resturant served good food and had good ambience too. The service from the waiter and waiteress were very good too. The name of the resturant - Peony Jade Resturant at Clarke Quay.

Thanks to the cameraman and camerawoman for the nite, my cousin, Huimin & my brother. This slideshow of about 40+ pics will not be possible. Of course they have to thank me for the camera.

Hereby wishing the couple a happy & blissful marriage once again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings