Funny HP Batt

Recently, I have found that the Samsung E640 that I have been using uses battery damn fast. It usually eats up my battery power very fast, sometimes within a day. Is it wise for me to change my hp now?

Here are the few handphones which I am looking at? Maybe you guys can give me some suggestions. Or maybe this is a gift idea for my birthday. Hehe. :) But I guess I won't ask my friends to pay for it in full as some of the models are so ex. I don't mind paying part of it.
Sony Ericcson K800I (same as Mr R, wonder he mind?)
Samsung 9.9 Ultra Edition
Samsung 6.9 Ultra Edition

Samsung E900

Samsung Ultra Edition 12.9

The other 2 handphones that I have in mind are SE K610i & SE W810i. Funny thing is the pics can't put up.

Comments

strawbearries said…
Can consider Sony Ericsson ba.. got a couple of models not bad.. with up to 3.2 megapixels camera too.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings