Funny Things on A Hazy Tuesday


This picture was taken yesterday when the PSI hit 130 yesterday, but the view of the Benjamin Sheares Bridge from my office. Today's view was about the same.

Woke up late, and was late for work today. In my haste, I didn't notice that I took 2 different colour shoes and wore to work . Fortunately, no one noticed the different colour. Wonder how I got through the day without people recognising my feet.

Q is treating me to lunch tomorrow. Yes, it is that colleague that said I walked like Charlie Chaplin. I told her I want to have Mong Hing Resturant food. It is a Teochew Resturant that is located at my office building. I always see the newspaper review but no chance to try the food. Tomorrow I can try for free. I will knock her since she made that stupid remark without using her brain. Haha. You think is it a good idea?

Comments

Anonymous said…
since Q is giving you a sincere treat.
don you feel paiseh, ppl giving you a treat, you still want to knock ppl as a remark he said some time ago.
Kind fo petty then.
I think you are as bad as Q then. No different from him either.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings