Lunch @ Mong Hing Resturant

As mentioned in my post yesterday, Q was giving me a treat at Mong Hing Teochew Resturant, which is located at the ground level of my office building. I guessed Q was surprised that this was the 1st time that I have been to the resturant even though I have been working in Keypoint for 2.5 years.

We ate the Dou Miao with Scallops, Steamed promfret, Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts & Or Ni, the famous Teochew desert. The food smelt delicious & tasted nice too. Now I knew why the resturant is featured regularly on newspapers.

I managed to make Q $70 poorer. Haha. Let's see if she dares to speak ill of me again!!!

Comments

Dalicia said…
i like Or Ni :) I must check the place out when I'm there...Really worthied? What do u think?
Paul said…
Dalicia, I can bring u there, no problem.

Let me be your guide when u r here.

The food is superb.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings