Meeting With Sis Wendy, Elaine & Jason




Firstly, I have to thank my sister Elaine for arranging this meeting for us at Mind Cafe @ Boat Quay. Although I was the one who did the reservation for the table.

My sisters and NS buddy knew that my digital camera was spoiled by my cousins and tried to cheer me up during our game and makan session @ The Mind Cafe @ Boat Quay. Wendy, Elaine & I nearly lost our way to the place as we made a wrong exit at Clarke Quay MRT Station, so in the end, it was a long walk back to the station & back to the right exit after we were guided by Jason. Maybe my mind was still with my spoiled camera then. But my sisters just treated it as an excercise.

When we reached the cafe, we were surprised by the lack of crowd. We just tucked in our food of 2 beef lasgne, spagetti , ice mocha float, curly fries and tarkoyaki balls, before starting our game session for 2 hours. We played Jenga, Uno, Snake & Ladders & 2 memory games before leaving the cafe.

Elaine had wanted to go to the Coffee Bean as it was a long while since she last went there. The aircon in the cafe was freezing cold, and we had to swap seats and move to the table next to us.

My sisters and Jason accompanied me to Funan Centre to get my new digital camera, the Olympus FE190 at a cheap price, I must say, considering the price which I paid for the IR300 about 6 months ago.

After the camera purchase, we walked to the bus stop & went our seperate ways home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings