My Best Female Friend's ROM



I specially took leave to witness the solmenisation ceremony of one of my best female friend in poly, Caifeng.

The solmenisation ceremony took place at Excelsor Hotel, River City Resturant. It was my first time attending a solmenisation ceremony at a resturant. I was there quite early though, even though I knew the location of the hotel. I was in a happy mood, as I finally managed to see one of my best friend walking to the other end of the red carpet with a good guy, Kelvin.

I went up with Yvonne to the resturant, another of my poly mate who was invited for the occassion. Jason & Huiyu were invited too, but they were unable to make it due to the short notice given by the bride & work commitments. I guess the reason was the day was a Friday, & not many people are allowed to take leave, given that it is start of the month.

Yvonne & I were greeted by the bride's uncle and wife. Soon we were joined by the other family members, Caifeng's parents & younger sister & Kelvin parents. Kelvin was so excited that he told us that he wished he could sign the marriage certificate & kiss the bride now. Hmmm, seems like my friend really found a guy that can love her wholeheartedly.

Both sets of family members were very friendly towards us, the invited guests. I can see the happiness written on their faces as we chatted and took pictures.

After the ceremony, we were treated to a 8 course meal. It was already about 3.30pm when the event ended. Caifeng and her parents asked me to take care as I made my way home.

Hope Mr & Mrs Lee likes the show that I made for them !!!

Comments

Richie said…
Thats nice. Wish the lovely journey continues for the couple.
Shionge said…
You are such a great pal Paul, I'm sure your friends appreciate your gesture.
Paul said…
Shionge, I wish I could have done better. One of my frens were complaining that he can't see the pics as it was too small.

Anyway, it was an additional gift for the couple. A gift to show how I valued their friendship.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings