Stella's B-Day Gathering At the Rice Table


Met up with my usual group of friends, Richard, Jason & Caifeng to celebrate Stella's birthday just now at Suntec City Rice Table. In case you are wondering, who was the guy sitting face to face with Stella, it was her brother.

A bit sad though was that Huiyu could not make it at the last moment due to work commitments. I guess this is the bad part about being in the government sector, even though it is officially a 5 day working week, but you still have to go back on weekends on your own to clear your work if it can't be completed.

Everyone was on time and we started with the food, which we couldn't finish as we had close to 24 small plates of dishes with plain rice. The bill was quite ok. It was lesser than expected.

After that, we went for a drink at the Esplande Harry's Steakhouse. The service was quite bad. If we have the chance to be there again, I will not choose that.

My friends just knew me too well. They guessed that my birthday bash will be bigger than Richard's. Well, I am not afraid to say it is bigger, but I wonder it will be better because I haven't decided on the place yet.

Since the birthday gal for this month asked me the question, I shall put my list here, knowing that she will read this. Haha!!!

  1. Paul (the host)
  2. Richard
  3. Jason
  4. Caifeng
  5. Kelvin
  6. Huiyu
  7. Stella
  8. Krys
  9. Sis Rebec
  10. Sis Wendy
  11. Sis Elaine
  12. Zuo Xin (Elaine's bf)
  13. Eriko
  14. Bonnie
  15. Jimmy
  16. My brother

I don't think I have missed out anyone here, not even my family members. Haha.

Further details to be up in Nov before I start my exam preparation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings