Tour Booking With Elaine

Elaine mei mei asked me to meet her to accompany her to do the tour booking for her trip to Bintan early next month. Since the tour agency is located in my office building, I decided to accompany her.

Before meeting with Elaine, Rebecca smsed me the result of her medical appointment. The doc had recommended an operation for her spine in mid- Dec. This means that she can't attend my birthday. I just hope that she can be in a postive frame of mind in the run up to the operation.

Dun worry Mei Mei, Kor is here to give u the support u need to overcome this!

Met up with Elaine mei mei at my office building and brought her to book the tour. It seems like the period which Elaine mei mei picked for the tour is not a peak period, and I must say she paid a good and cheap price for the whole tour package.

After booking the tour package, we actually wanted to try New York New York @ Citylink Mall, but the never seemed ending rain changed our mind and we chose Swensens @ Funan Centre instead as Elaine had some errands to run at Funan Centre.

Swensens surprised us with a new look menu, but the service from the crew was disappointing as I have got better service from the branch before. My soup of the day & Fish baked rice were nearly missed out from the waiter's dreamland. We had to do 2 reminders before the food was sent to us. Poor mei mei, she waited for my food to arrive before she started. She must be hungry.

After the dinner, we took a bus and headed home seperately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings