Dinner With My Sisters @ New York New York




Elaine had arranged to meet me today so that she can borrow my camera for her Bintan trip which is starting tomorrow.till Tuesday. She wanted to rope in Wendy, Rebec & Jason. Wendy & Rebec were able to make it, but Jason has been missing in action for the past week.. I wonder what's wrong with him. Hope that he's alright.

Met up with Wendy first at Suntec City as I had to pass the old hp charger to the shopkeeper who sold me my new hp yesterday. I used the deposit and top up another similar sum to get a memory card which was not included in the original package.

After that, Wendy & I walked to New York New York @ Citylink Mall, where Rebec was already there waiting for us. The two gals were so happy to see each other as they have never met before, even though they chatted online before this meeting.

Elaine joined us later as she was having a performance cum competition today. We could tell that she was quite tired. Rebec & Elaine happened to be from the same school, so they started chatting about their teachers as we ordered our food. We ordered 3 main courses and a sandwich. The serving was quite big for all of us. It ended up that I could not finish my chicken & Elaine couldn't finish her sandwich, whereas Rebec & Wendy finished theirs.

After the meal, my sisters saw the 绵花糖 displayed in the resturant and wanted to try it. The green apple flavour was nice. Rebec suggested a walk to the Esplande where we took some interesting pics of an exhibition and an Indian performance, before we called it a nite.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings