Fun Nite with Elaine / Shocking News

I met up with Elaine to allow her to return my camera and show me the photos that she & her bf had taken in Bintan during their trip.

I was held up by my mum, as she wanted me to drink some soup before I left and the bad weather as well. As a result, I was a bit late. Elaine suggested that we step in to MacDonald's so that she could use her notebook that she took from the Bintan trip as there was also wireless internet connection there too. I must say the photos were well taken. She said my camera has a lot of functions which made picture taking a breeze. I didn't know my cam had so many functions!! Elaine was kind enough to show me after our dinner as we made our way to the bus stop.

As I was on my way home, I remembered that Elaine had requested to have Jason's house number as he had been missing in action for 2 weeks already. She had a hunch that he may be in trouble. I must say her hunch was very accurate as she managed to get hold of his mum who told her that my NS mate is warded in hospital and in a comatose state, due to lung infection. This explains why I could not get hold of him for the past 2 weeks. I called his mum to find out more about the situation and sent out a sms to my & his common friends.

I was pleasantly surprised that the friends that I introduced to him recently were the 1st to react to the news. I have to thank Elaine & Wendy for their hunch and Elaine's good luck for finally able to talk to her mum, something that i was not able to do so for the past 2 weeks. I will pay him a visit tomorrow.

On behalf of my friend & his mum, I wish to expressthanks to these people:-
  1. Sis Elaine (thanks for the hunch & the call)
  2. Eriko
  3. Richard
  4. Sally
  5. Stella
  6. Bonnie
  7. Sis Wendy
  8. Huiyu
Hope my friend gets up from his coma soon. His family needs him.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Yea, no need to thank me cos I was not able to join u guys to visit him today.

SHeez.... thanking ppl on behalf of Jie.. you sound like he's dying or dead liao.

Upset.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings