Is It Network Problem Or HP problem?

My Samsung E640 hp, a birthday gift from my group of friends last year was giving me teething problems today.

The whole day, the signal was terribly weak or keep showing "Limited Service" on my hp. This meant that I didn't send or receive many calls or sms today. It happened at every 30 to 45 seconds. Thinking that it was a Singtel network problem, I called Singtel up. They got me to go to their sales counter at Citylink and changed me a new SIM Card. The battery eating power of the hp was at its max today

But just when I thought the problem was solved, the limited service problem came up again, just as I was calling Jolene on my bus ride home. Jolene said that the sound quality of my hp was not that good, as it was like intermitten.

Just as I was thinking to hold the phone till before my birthday, but it seems like it is going to say its goodbyes before that.

Haiz. Any recomendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings