Short Working Day

Today was a short working day. I was supposed to have an interview today but it was cancelled by the company at the last min . Well, guess that the company wasn't interested in hiring anyway, so I just told him that, "Please tell your manager to arrange my interview after my office hours as I am having my peak period."

Was thinking to retract my leave application, but LB surprisingly asked me when she was in the lift with me that where I was heading to? In order not to arouse any suspicion, I just told her that I had some family matters to attend to. Anyway, treat it as a break for me, after it meant that I had to double up as an auditor, having to reconcile schedule for my past two tax computations It has been a taxing job to reconcile the figures.

Went to SBS Transit HQ to enquire about my Season Pass. The pass will finally be with me next week. That means a start to my cost savings in transport.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Haha.. just now burst out laughing.... misread your "having my peak period" as "having my period"... Wondering when did Paul become jiejie liao... Hahahahahaha...... pengz....
Paul said…
Ka: Sometimes being a gal has its merits. U get doted on & showered with love. Something a guy can't do, because gals are special.

Someone must be surprised that his / her comment is not displayed here.
Kazzzzzzz said…
whose comment did you reject?
strawbearries said…
I guess the company really too bad since you specially took leave already. Nvm, see what they says next..
strawbearries said…
They quite bad abt suddenly cancelling out the interview. Anyway wait and see their next step..
Paul said…
I rejected the anonymous comment. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings