Rainy Boxing Day

Today was like last week, rained throughout the day. I didn't really want to get back to work after an eventful Chirstmas. Chirstmas has never been so good for me before.

Nothing much happened at work today, except that J had invited all of us to join her for baby shower at Pasir Ris Costa Sands Resorts on Saturday. I will be attending since I don't think I have anything on for the moment.

I am actually looking to plan something over the long weekend with my sisters, Wendy & Elaine. It will be something like what we had at Elaine's house the other day. I wonder if they want. Since there are 4 days in the long weekend, they are free to pick the day they want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings