Managed to Change to The New Template

I decided to give the new template creator a try at the new blogger. I am glad that I got it right at the first try.

The new template creator seems quite easy to use. It was better than the old one. I need not make the changes to my old template if I wish to change to a new one. The font & colours will be retained, which saves a lot of time editing the blog.

I just came back from the furneral service of the demised e-club manager. It was not bad catching up with my friends from the volunteer service. The food was okay, just that Indian food seems to be either too sweet or salty or too hot, therefore I didn't take much though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings