Planned CNY Gathering on 24 Feb 2007

My pal, Richard gave me a shock just now by asking me if my house will be opened for visiting by my friends during CNY. Actually, my mum has already put up her suggestion that she will put up a celebration if I pass my paper ( the results will be out on 19 Feb. I hope to clear it,of course!!!) and also she wishes to meet my three mei mei. I wonder why. The best part was my pal has been asked to show his face no matter what, as my mum likes him!!!

Having CNY gatherings at my place has been a regular feature for me since I graduated from poly. The guest list for this year will be somewhat similar to the one for my birthday in 2006. I am just hoping most of them can make it though.

I will be sending out the invitations by the 24th.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Funny, clicking on the comment link does not open a window, have to do manually...

Anyway, interesting to know your mom wants to see your 3 sisters....any particular reason y?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings