Shopping with Brother for his CNY stuff

I was asked by mum to be my brother's paymaster for his CNY shopping trip.She will of course reimburse me later.

Met up with him @ Suntec City. I had dinner with him at a small Chinese cafe beside the food court, before proceeding to G2000 & U2 to get his clothes. This boy is very picky & he only likes U2 clothes. G2000 clothes are asked to be purchased by mum & me as he is in poly now, and he may need some formal wear for his project presentation.

After that, he requested to go to U2, where he got 2 shirts & a pair of jeans. I was telling my mum that his CNY clothes were more expensive than mine. My mum said that my bro had wanted to make her bankrupt. My brother spent about twice what I spent yesterday. It is really a case of “不会赚钱,会花钱” In the end, we had no choice, but to take a cab home due to the heavy shopping bags.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings