Elaine's Birthday Bash



I was rushing for this event yesterday as I had to rush back to office to clear some work as my audit dept colleague, B had asked me to draft the tax computation for one of the clients' audit. In the end, I rushed home to get my camera and the birthday gal's gift before meeting up with Wendy, Richard & Rebecca at Bugis to choose the cake for the birthday gal. Hope Elaine mei enjoyed the strawberry shortcake, as I think it was the most presentable cake in the cake shop that we could find. Thanks to Stella & Wendy for sharing the cake with me.

After buying the cake, we took the train to Paya Lebar to meet the birthday gal & her guests. It was interesting to note that Elaine brought her student with her too. I hope the little boy, Geoffery had a good time with all of us yesterday.

Dinner was at a Muslim resturant at Gelyang Rd. Judging from the spread of dishes that we had, I think Elaine really went through great lengths to please her guests. I hope she likes my gift for her, a pair of Citigems earrings.

After dinner, some of the guests went home, while the rest of us continued with the fun at KTV at Marina Square. We were allocated a big room, enough for all of us to sleep in. The fun continued to 2am, where all of us left in our seperate ways home.

A big thanks to Elaine for the dinner!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings