English - An Important Subject In Our Education System

My twin cousins had just received their GCE 'O' Level results on Friday. I called them up yesterday to see if they needed my assistance to advise them. I knew that the younger twin had failed her English, and was at a loss about what was best for her. Despite the setback, both of them did well, scoring 15 points & 14 points for 6 subjects.

Both of them had a fear for the GP, so are not willing to continue on the 3 months that they have started in JC. They have a common interest though, to enter into Business Studies or Accountancy. I told the younger one that she can try to apply through the DAE scheme, which allows conditional entry for certain courses and Accountancy is one of them.

I hope they will be able to make the right choice and enjoy their next stage of study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings