Lunch With Client

Mum was going house visiting and didn't cook lunch. Just as I was seething with anger on what's wrong with Blogger and Slide.Com, my client, E called me up and asked me to get ready. He wanted to drive me to somewhere to have lunch and at the same time, give me an angpow. :)

Got his call half an hour later. I was shocked that he suggested Cafe Cartel @ Junction 8. I was more stunned when he really passed me an angpow. The amount was not small to me. :) Thanks E.

Had a seafood platter for 3 with him and vanila ice mocha. Wah it was super filling, before he drove me back home again.

We had a casual chat about work and his children's lives.

P.S. She has not replied if she can make it for the two Fridays that I suggested for dinner. Does it mean that I have to be the deliveryman again? I know that she can't make it on Sat as she said she has dance classes. Shall I sms her again? Or should I wait?

Another 14 days available for me if I don't count the week of her birthday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Paul,
Thanks for your ecard!
Paul said…
No mention Loo. Hope u like it.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings