Should I Give It Up

Elaine mei was hinting me to give up on Ms E.

Darling & Mrs Foon was telling me that if she is meant to be yours, she will be yours. They said she lacked some basic courtesy especially for the Vday gift. Knowing her character, she is not those gals who liked surprises, so I guessed it was difficuit for her to react.

Lorraine, Stella, Wendy mei, Jimmy asked me to take it step by step.

Rebec & mum asked me to look out for the necklace if its on her neck when I get to meet her. Will I get to meet her?

Mr R says it may be good or bad

What will my decision be?

Decided to give her a ring. She managed to pick up the call. I asked her if she liked the present, she said Yes but said she doesn't have the habit to ask friends to splurge on her, and asked me not to do it again.

She also gave me a lowdown on her schedule. Her busy schedule is due to her dance competition training and upcoming Japan trip. She said her estimated free slot should be after mid Apr. Let's see if can meet her. I have asked her already. I will most likely put a group gathering.

My decision will be a wait and see attitude, like what Jim say it will be ready when its ready.

Vexed now, thanks to mum, keep trying to put me together with someone who is married.

Why is it that she can't accept my choices of friends or potential gf?

Maybe what Jason said was right, I should not have told her that I was chasing E. I expected a reaction but not to this extent.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings