Busy Week

I have been quite busy till I didn't have time to read through the papers for the past few days.

Wednesday

Firstly, I have to thank Wendy mei for helping me to find the Deteur bag that I was looking for @ Plaza Singapura. I went to meet up with her @ Plaza Singapura to choose & purchase the bag. After that, we had a simple dinner @ Burger King before we took the train home. Thanks mei for her help.

Got an e-mail reply from the Minister of State for Finance & Transport, Mrs Lim Hwee Hua with regards to some admin problems that I highlighted which could hinder the VES excercise that is starting tomorrow. She said she will ask the Senior Constitutency Manager to look into it & solve it. I hope everything will be up & running by Saturday.

Mum & I have decided on Macau & HK as our forthcoming trip. It should be on 20 Apr to 24 Apr. This will be my first time taking budget airline. I am not sure about the standard of Tiger Airways. But if the plane is not really good, then I really will think twice about taking budget airline again. I told my mum that I making a big scarfice as I will prefer an SQ flight for the comfort & service.

Thursday

It was my lesson day and also her birthday. I smsed her my birthday message to her very early. I had wanted to chat with her, but she pressed the wrong button. Poor her, still have to work on her birthday. It could be due to her upcoming plans for holiday which made her not able to take leave.

My classmate, P is still stuck in HK as her work permit is not issued yet. I just hope that the permit will be issued soon as it has been about a month since she was back because of the problem. I hope the problem would be resolved soon.

My other classmate T, had a busy workload that really held her back to join the class. She wanted to join us during the class break but I guess it was not possible. Sometimes, I wonder why the bosses are like that, treat workers like robots?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings