IT Show 2007

Was supposed to meet up with Huiyu for her birthday dinner, but got the sms from her that she is down with a bad throat & coughing badly, and didn't want to spread her virus to us. She will make up to us on a date to be fixed . I hope it is not after her birthday as it is believed that a birthday celebrated after the person's birthday may bring the person bad luck. Hope that Huiyu recovers soon.

I was elated that Rebecca's operation went on smoothly, and glad that she liked the hamper from us. It is just a show of our concern towards her as a friend. I was quite worried about her operation as it is the eye that u r talking about here. The gift hamper company nearly gave me a fright again. Their order system shows the order was in process when I checked at 4pm. The stupulated time was 2.30pm -5.30pm. In my heart, I was thinking, Rebecca's house address can't be wrong. I have sent greeting cards to her before on that address and she received it. If it is wrong, I have to be a delivery boy again. That will be a nightmare as Kallang to west side of Singapore is very far.

Since the night activity was cancelled, I decided to go to the IT Show at Suntec. Fortunately my pal, Richard decided to come along too. Managed to get for myself a new set of PC speakers at a low price and the thumbdrive that my dad wanted.

After that we had dinner at NYDC before heading home for the night.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings