River Hongbao 2007





Mum decided to accompany me to River Hongbao 2007 after I told her that I was feeling vexed over the things that have been happening to me or around me the past few weeks. Thanks mum to accompanying me to destress.

This event was significantly smaller than the previous years, although it was held together with the Huayi Festival 2007. Maybe it was because the fair was held at the open space next to the Fullerton, while the performance was held at the Esplande.

But I guessed I managed to feel relaxed after this outing as I got to enjoy the surprise fireworks put up as I was having my dinner. I was rather fortunate to be seated at a good spot to capture all the action. A short video clip besides the slideshow above is on the way for you guys to enjoy.

Not only that, I managed to catch some youngsters who are talentspotted by Ocean Butterflies (the company which JJ Lin & A Do is attached to) singing. I must say I really enjoyed their performance. They really have good voices. Not forgeting an uncle in the audience, who danced as they were singing.

Comments

Shionge said…
Wah! Not bad, bonding with your Mum that's really nice :D
Paul said…
I really enjoyed the fireworks and the outing with mum as we chatted about a lot of things, from family to friendships, to BGR.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings