Shopping Trip @ Suntec City

I didn't notice that my shoes have gave way in the midst of walking this afternoon, so after work, I decided to head down to Suntec to my usual Bata store to get a new pair. Unfortunately, they have phased out the model of the shoes already, so I just bought another model, which was more expensive.

My bag is going to give way again soon. I have been trying to look for a Deteur bag to replace the one I am carrying now. Just as I was searching, I saw THE AEROPLANE FLIER.She greeted me & said that hopefully we can meet up soon. I didn't take her words seriously as she is always flying the plane. Anyway, I just don't want to see her again anytime soon.

Didn't manage to find the bag I wanted, so headed home. On my way back, saw my ex colleague, Doris and exchanged greetings before heading home.

Can someone tell me where I can find the Deteur bag?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings