Trip Confirmed & Plane Confirmed


I was late for work for the past two days due to to the heavy rain on Monday & slow traffic today. Was telling Rebec mei that the taxi ride was almost double than what I usually take.

Finally booked the ticket after mum's colleague saw a good offer on SIA website. So I guess I will be flying my favourite airline after all. My classmate, P who is from HK has e-mailed me 25 pages of travel info about HK. I think with that, I will be able to enjoy. The itineary that she e-mailed me was a 5 days trip, but I think I could cut to 3 days easily and spend a day in Macau. My flight is afternoon flight SQ892, departing at 3.15pm Changi T2.

I wonder about the hotel, where to stay???

Any recommendations???

Comments

Anonymous said…
hiya, have fun in HK.
i stayed at kimberly. 4 stars, in the tsim sa tsui area. v convenient. in hk the 3* hotels are quite cramp but still ok if only 2 pple.

for macau, u might want to buy the ferry tickets earlier (like a day earlier if u want) cuz if u buy last minute, u might get only the later timings and then u can't spend enuff time there... the tix pricing also a bit steep. :)
Dalicia said…
ah..my uncle said YWCA, waterloo is a nice place. the price is good too!
depends on your budget?
Paul said…
Thanks gals.

Mum has been complaining HK hotels are pretty ex. So she is thinking of checking e price @ the NATAS fair on Fri.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings