IRAS Outstanding Volunteer Award

Before I do Curry Egg's tag, I just saw this from my e-mail today

Dear Paul,
Congratulations on being awarded the 2007 e-Filing Volunteer - Outstanding Award! You were nominated by Contact 123 IT Centre for this award in recognition of your commitment, service and leadership qualities, and good understanding of e-Filing system. We would like to invite you to the Volunteer e-Filing Service (VES) Appreciation Ceremony to receive the certificate from Mrs Tan Chee Koon, CEO of National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre. You can also invite one guest to attend the ceremony with you to share in your achievement! As such, please advise on your name to be printed on the certificate and confirm your attendance preferably before 30 May 2007.
Please see attached e-invite for more details to the ceremony.
Thank you.

Regards
Rena Soon (Ms)
Corporate Communications

The award for this year is a real surprise for me as most of you who read my blog during the VES period will know the problems that I have faced in this year's excercise. The only thing is I didn't have to nominate myself for the award, otherwise it will be a total farce! Haha!

I will be attending with my brother, who will be taking the photos for me this round.

I just want to share my joy with all of you and thank all my fellow volunteers for their support as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings