More Congrats from My Friends


I got more congrats messages from my friends after they saw my blog entry that I won the Outstanding Volunteer Award again.


My classmate, Peggy, whom I asked her to help me out during the excercise, wanted to observe me getting the award, but too bad, she is still under probabation for her new job, therefore she can't join me for the ceremony as it will be on a weekday afternoon.


Thanks to Kelly, a.k.a Curryegg for her congrats as well on MSN.


Thanks to Jingyi, a.k.a momo for congraulating me twice, yesterday and today when she saw me online on MSN.


Thank you to all of you. I am glad to have you all as my friend.

Comments

curryegg said…
Don't mention it...
:D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings