Spiderman 3



I went to watch this movie with Richard & Wendy mei after my 3.3 Revision Class yesterday. Mr. R was also with me for the Revision Class and we had to sit together, with Peggy, Tammy & Elaine joining me as there was no seats left in the 4th front row, which was my usual seat for the 3.3 class this round. Before the movie, we had a sumptuous lunch at Chicago Steak Restaurant at Orchard Cineleisure before rushing up to the ticketing counter to collect our tickets. Have to thank mei for booking the tickets for us, as Spiderman 3 is a popular show this week. I hope she liked the keychain that I got for her from Macau and the choice of her thumbdrive, the Sandisk 1GB thumbdrive.

The movie, which was about 2 ½ hours long, was about:

In Spider-Man 3, Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a superhero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. Forced to choose between the seductive power of the new black suit and the compassionate hero he used to be, Peter must overcome his personal demons as two of the most-feared villains yet, Sandman and Venom, gather unparalleled power and a thirst for retribution to threaten Peter and everyone he loves

I found that the movie was lacking in action, as it focused more on Peter’s devotion to MJ. It seemed like the old cranky radio, repeating the same thing again. But I really like the black suit very much, and the powers that was associated with it. How I wished I had the powers too. I would give the movie 3.5 out of 5 stars.

After the show, we took a bus to Suntec, where we were supposed to meet Elaine mei & Terence, but they couldn’t make it at the last minute. Elaine mei felt bad about it, and told me that she would meet us on 20 May. I told her that I have lessons in the evening that day, so if she wishes to meet, it will be in the morning or afternoon.

Wendy, Richard & I went for our dinner at Crystal Jade Restaurant, where we had our noodles as we had a filling lunch in the afternoon before heading home as all of us were tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings