A Tribute to My Mum


Despite being sick for the past week, I have not forgotten that today is Mother's Day, as if not for my mum, I guess I won't be here now typing my blog.


I really got to thank her for bringing me up to where I am today, given the difficuities she had to face when she brought me up.


1. Seeing a young child not being able to walk like a normal person, she never gave up hope and kept bringing me to the various Chinese physicians and Western doctors for treatments.
2. She cried when the doc said that I needed a 3rd operation at first some years ago, as the operation would have incapaciated me further.
3. Although I broke her heart when I failed my O Levels in 1995, she gave me the courage to return to school to repeat my O Levels.
4. If not for her quick thinking to send me to the Chinese physician this week, I guess I could be dead by now.
I know that I can never thank her enough. This year, I gave her a simple lunch treat at the nearby coffeeshop near my house as my show of appreciation.
Happy Mothers' Day to all the mums out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings