Visit of Jason With Wendy & Rebec

After not being able to visit my NS pal for 28 days, I was joined by Rebec & Wendy for this visit.

Before the visit, I met up with them at Bishan Junction 8, Cafe Cartel for dinner, before taking a cab there to visit him.

For this visit, it was nice of Wendy to do a card for Jason, wishing him to get well soon. All of us signed off the card. I must say I really miss my NS pal, having known him for about 7 years. I just hope he gets well soon.

Glad to say that his coughing is not so much now, his phelgm has subsided. I am just worried about his mum, who skipped dinner to visit him first. I guess that is mum's love for her child.

Comments

curryegg said…
Hope that he can get well soon and his mum can stop herself from worrying..
Dalicia said…
i hope jason will be fine :) and
congrats to you!!
Paul said…
Thanks. Dalicia. Appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings