Freezing Cold Days In Office Going to Be Over Soon?

If you guys logon to MSN to chat with me during office hours, you would find that my nick was "I am freezing like a frozen goat in the office." This is because the air con blowing on top of my head is blowing at 21 degree Celsius.

A few days ago, when the technician came to my office to look at the air con, I barked at him, asking him what temperature did they set for my office? He replied 21 degree Celsius. I think my boss heard my loud voice and asked the techincian to his office & talked to him again.

This Wed, there would be a shutdown of air con at my area for the whole day. They say is to repair a gas leak in the air con system. It will be very hot on Wed, but I guess it is better than having Antartica in my office for such a long period. Its no wonder those people at my area fall sick easily.

Comments

Shionge said…
I hate it too when the aircon gets too cold in the office :(

Luckily my sweater helps :)
Anonymous said…
(1) I dun think that the technician got any fault for the air con to be spoilt.. he is there to service and no way you had to bark at him ( dun tell me you are a dog) if you see the technician again say sorry to him..
(2) u can ask ur boss to move ur seat no need to sit below the air con ( u might get dou feng)
(3) the weather recently so hot you are counted lucky to be in the air con room hence dun complain too cold..

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings