H Is for Hope for Jason

My mum paid a visit to my NS pal, Jason yesterday & today. Was informed by her that Jason's bed has been shifted to Hope ward Bed 48 @ BVH.

It seems like his phelgm has got worse again. According to my mum, there is a screen to prevent his phelgm from refracting to his visitors. But the good part is, we can finally bring the radio for him to listen as the staff nurse has allowed this.

I just hope everything will be ok for him soon.

Just got to know this afternoon that Darling's aunt passed away.

Just hope that Von & Darling can get over their loss of their loved one soon.

Comments

Paul said…
Von is the name in short, for my poly friendm Yvonne.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings