I Am So Stressed!!!


It has been a week since my work has to be handwritten first and typed later. This has slowed down my speed in producing my tax computations. I used to be doing at least 2 to 3 tax computations per day, but now, because of the b*** & my boss' order, I am doing only 3/4 or 1 tax computation per day. Friends have been telling me not to go back on Sat to work OT, since I am been treated like a child, punished for being making a mistake. Anyway, I feel the same way too, so I just do what I can, while I wait for the chance to move on. After all I have been tolerating for 3 years 3 mths & 14 days.
Today was an eventful day. I forgot all my ATM card, Debit Card & Internet banking PIN all of a sudden. I think it must be due to the undue stress that I am facing. Accompanied mum to the Singapore Soka Association @ Tampines St 92 for her weekly chanting sessions. Its been a long time since I chanted for about an hour. This is because I am not a person who liked to be tied down or pulled by religion. But with so many unhappy events happening on the job, and the possibility of a job prospect coming up, I just chant with the hope of a smoother work week ahead & all the best for my job interview. Interestingly, I felt relaxed after the session. Mum has asked me to accompany her every week
After that, mum and I went to the POSB @ Funan Centre to get my new ATM Card. My Internet banking & new debit card will arrive in a week's time. Wendy mei & mum was saying that I should have a backup somewhere, where I am the only person who knows what I have written.
After the visit to the bank, we went for our dinner @ Peninsula Plaza food court as our first choice, Funan Centre has been converted to a Harvey Norman Store. After the dinner, I headed home while my mum joined my bro for his church event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings