NP Hamornica Troupe Performance

















I finally had the chance to rest myself yesterday after telling myself not to go back to office after being treated in such a way by my bosses and the b***. I had the luxury to wake up at 12 noon and had my lunch at 2pm.









Then I got a call from Elaine mei that she was not able to get the flowers to present to Rebec mei, and asked me to help her to get the flowers. Took a bus to AMK Hub. It took me some time to locate the florist as I was hidden in the NTUC Hypermarket at B2. During the search, I managed to find a mid-size bear that I thought Rebec may like. I was thinking, since I haven't given her any surprise before, this was the time for one, since she was performing last night.








Flew home in a cab for a bath before calling for a cab to take me to the Bukit Timah Hawker Centre. I must say it was really heavy, and the bonquet of flowers were dripping water during the cab rides. I must say sorry to the Silvercab & Comfort cab uncle for wetting their seats. The uncles commented the flowers were sweet smelling.








Met up with Elaine, my bro, Ter, Wendy & Chris, before proceeding to King Albert Park for a quick dinner and going to Ngee Ann Poly LT 26 for the performance. The 3 old birds of the school, Ter, Chris & me were commenting that the school had changed so much, while the current student, my bro were telling all of us what the changes were. The ladies, Elaine & Wendy had a good time listening to us. Not only that we also showed them which blks were our classes held at.

We managed to make it in time for the performance. I must say the performance was very good. I liked the encore performances personally. Rebec also performed a solo item in the concert. My bro actually led us to cheer her name when she ended the solo performance, and the start of the group performance.

We are glad that she liked the flowers from us and the teddy bear from me. In fact she was really stunned when she saw the big plastic bag and the flowers during the interval that she collected the flowers first at the interval, before I got my bro to give her the big bag after the concert.

Stella decided to spring Rebec a surprise at the end of her concert. She specially came down from East Coast just for a photo-taking session with us. We are glad to see Rebec so happy yesterday.

After that, we went for a drink before heading home as it was getting late already.

Comments

Shionge said…
Hey I read Wendy's blog and yep you guys/gals did have a great time huh? That's great :D

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings