Update On Jason's Condition


Went to visit Jason today with Rebec. We got a shock when we could not find his name on the patient's list on BVH's list. The security guard asked us to check with the nurses @ Faith or Hope Wards. It was then we discovered that he had been admitted to Tan Tock Seng Hospital due to high fever last night.
Decided to take a cab to TTSH and pay him a visit before joining my mum for a praying session at Singapore Soka Association (Tampines St 92 branch) later.
His ward is @ Ward 5C, Bed 113. I hope Rebec & I did not miss out informing anyone via sms today.
His fever had subsided when we visited him. Wendy & Chris were to join us in a while @ the visit. I must say that Jason looks fresher than he was @ BVH. I hope the signs will be postive for him to go back to BVH to continue his occupational & physiotheraphy soon as he was being transferred about the hospital beds for the past 2 weeks for his persistent fever.
We stayed for about an hour before I joined my mum @ SSA to pray for him.
The above pic, taken at his birthday last year, shows how much I miss my NS pal. I just hope he gets well soon.
***Prays hard***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings