Visit to Sec School Buddy's Mum Wake


Decided to go down & pay my respects to Chin Heng's mum just now. My bro & dad were like me, stunned & shocked by her sudden departure.


Was accompained by my bro for the wake held at a funeral parlour in the north of Singapore. Apparently, Auntie had been coughing badly for the past 2 months & didn't get medical attention on time till it was too late. I was shocked to learn that Auntie was just 2 years younger than my mum.


I can tell that Uncle was very confused by the loss and my pal & his sister, Yi Ning were deeply saddened by the sudden departure of their mum. His younger bro, Yi Yang, was in his usual quiet state. Maybe he is sad too, but he certainly didn't show it.


Fortunately, for Auntie, all her children are able to take care of themselves, as they have started working.


I just hope that the whole family can get over the loss of Auntie soon. I am also saddened by the sudden departure of my pal's mum. I will defintely miss her voice and the advices that she gave to me every CNY & during my sec sch days


Auntie, Rest In Peace, Chin Heng will take good care of the family & uncle.

Comments

Shionge said…
Sorry to hear this Paul...my condolences to the family please.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings