Who Slept With Her



Strict teachers, all those hours between four walls, all your desires and youthful energy repressed. School is an endless drag - until she comes along. Ji Young has a perfect body and metric tons of sex appeal, and she knows it. Needless to say, all the students go crazy, and the male teachers too! They should be preparing for the annual school festival, but they're all occupied with other matters. Then a scandal erupts. The three major suspects are the school's trio of professional playboys and a particularly strict teacher is after them. His mission: find out who slept with her.

Went to catch this movie with my bro since mum was in KL and dad was at his usual singing class with Ms Lin Li Ying. We had Seafood platter @ Fish & Co, AMK Hub for dinner, after we collected our tickets. For the first time, my cinema ticket was handwritten as the tickets were jammed in the printer as it was being generated.

I would say that the show is a funny one, as I really laughed my heart out. Although the storyline was a little lame, but it made me forget about the troubles that I am facing for the time being.

I would give this movie 3 out of 5 stars for the laughter and the acting. The lead actress is really a babe!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings