Why Some People Behave A Newspaper Reporter - Part 2



"Why Some ppl like to ask a lot of qn, like paparazzi?"
If you guys have been chatting with me on the MSN since Friday, you would have noticed that my tagline has changed. Why have I changed?
Well, a probing & idiotic person, AF has decided to ask a lot of questions after I told her why I gave the bonquet of flowers to Ms C on Thu night. Please read one of my previous posts on Fri. I was quite surprised why she was so curious about my recent happenings as I last saw her about 3 weeks ago at Yvonne's dad funeral wake. What could have possibly change within 3 weeks? I asked her what she wanted to ask? She asked about my job hunt during my office hrs. This lady, trying to get me in trouble here. I knew she wanted to ask why I gave the flowers to Ms C?


Finally she got the chance when I ask her what else she wanted to know. I told her the whole story and this was what she said.

AF: Paul , u sure just like that? I am sure there is things more that. We have been friends for so long. Come on, why is she so special?

Me: Ya, it was just like that, what were you thinking?

AF: I was thinking that u may be chasing her. You need me to teach you some tips? For you, I don't charge you, for others I charge by the hour.

Paul: I haven't even meet her before, what r u thinking? I got to go, class tomorrow, know that the questions are coming.

AF: You started and you encouraged me to probe, so timid.

Yesterday, she asked me if the MSN tagline was directed at her. I just told her "Yes". She maintained that I was the one who encouraged the probing. She tried to refresh my memory.

I leave it here for u guys to judge for me. Who is right, who is wrong?

My female friends around me, Elaine, Wendy, Rebec, Lorraine , Audrey, Tracey, Kaylee, Stella, Von asked me why I gave the flowers. I just answered what I wrote in my blog. They believed me.

This shows that AF doesn't trust people and behaves like a paparazzi. I am sure AF will go around and spread rumours again.

The headline will be "Paul has a rumoured gf, he sent flowers to her office."





Comments

Dalicia said…
ppl can say and think whatever they want. only you know the truth and u don't have to answer to anyone

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings