Meet Up With ACCA Classmates

I met up with Peggy & Elaine for dinner at Citylink Mall yesterday. Tammy was not able to make it due to work commitments.

We tried out the new fusion resturant which Elaine recommended at Citylink Mall. It is located at the escalator going towards Suntec City & One Raffles Link.

I was very impressed with the seating plan. It was very comfortable with all the sofa seating arrangements. Peggy & Elaine was fascinated by the 3 dolls located at the outside of the resturant.

I must say that the food was okay. I had the salmon bento set. I was equally impressed with the laksa as well, which Elaine ordered.

We chatted and ate for about 2 hrs before calling it a night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings