Should I Postpone The Birthday Plan?


I was looking at my schedule for the month of Dec. I am seriously thinking to postpone my birthday plans to the following week, i.e. the week ending 23 Dec 2007.

This is because of the hectic 16 day schedule that I may have in the first half of Dec.


  1. 1-5 Dec - Working my butt off to clear outstanding 2006 accounts for 31 Dec deadline.

  2. 6-12 Dec - On leave for exam.

  3. 16 Dec - Friend's Wedding dinner (She is one of my best net friend & blog pal. I may be requested to help her in the morning too.)

  4. 18 Dec - Should be taking leave, my birthday. My mum will be celebrating for me. She has made it a point to celebrate each family member's birthday this year.

Therefore, I am looking at Dec 22 2007 as a better date. We can celebrate Christmas too, besides the birthdays.

I wonder if anyone has objections to the idea?

Comments

Dalicia said…
i always take a day off my birthday. i deserve it ....
Paul said…
Haha, I always do that too.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings