Eventful Monday


I woke up at 11am on a rainy Monday as I had taken leave after a long lesson day yesterday. Decided to go to SSA to do a praying session alone after I felt that my work is not flowing as smoothly as I wanted.


After the session at Tampines Centre, took a bus to meet Peggy, Tammy & Elaine at Hilton Hotel Checker's Cafe for a buffet dinner. Since it was a long while that we met up, we ate & chatted for about 3.5 hrs before calling it a nite.


I must say I enjoyed the session & the dinner very much. Peggy was touched by the birthday
card that we have bought for her. The card was my choice and I didn't know I made the right choice when she said she liked the sunflower & the bear on the card.


Will put up the photo that I took with them once I received from Peggy.

Comments

curryegg said…
wow.... you must be having a great time there.. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings