Eventful Saturday




I stopped myself from going to work yesterday as I knew I need the weekends to pamper myself as I am either left with a Saturday or Sunday to myself for my weekend this month. I have taken leave on 15 Oct 2007 and planning to do the same for 29 Oct as I have full day lessons on the 2 Sundays.

In the morning, I accompanied mum to Tampines Soka Centre for the routine praying session. She was telling me to pray for 2 things.
  1. A better job with better pay & better prospects.
  2. A girlfriend for myself, after I told her I have plans to stay single if there is no right gal that comes along the day before. She was quite disturbed by that. But I am sure regular readers will know why I said that to my mum. :-)

After that, we went to Bedok Centre hawker centre for lunch, before taking the bus to Woodlands. I was asked to conduct a market research for an air-con multi split for the rooms in the house, while she paid a visit to our relative at the old folks home nearby.

The market research didn't yield much results as the system was priced out of our budget. But I managed to get hold of the 2 albums that I have been eyeing for a while.

  1. Hairspray Soundtrack
  2. Kelvin Tan's latest album - I - Wei Lian

After that, we went home. After my bath, I was out of my house to meet my long time net friends, Joey & Rain. We had dinner at Just Noodles at Suntec City. Since it was the first time I was meeting Rain & it had been a while since I met Joey, we chatted for about 3.5 hrs before calling it a night.

I must say that the food at Just Noodles is pretty good. The ladies were suggesting to meet at any of these places when we meet again.

  1. Settler's Cafe
  2. Mind's Cafe
  3. DXO
  4. Steamboat Dinner

Comments

curryegg said…
I wish to watch hairspray as well!
Dalicia said…
good luck with your wishes :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings