Family Spirit In Office?


My lady boss was disturbed by the fact that my brother & mum was at the office last Sunday to help me move my stuff.
I knew she would say to me that "I will get your colleagues to help u." My colleagues are also busy with their own shifting & majority of them are not that young. So who do you think Paul will get help if he really needs? They are my family and they are afraid that I may injure myself if I move heavy stuff due to my condition. I actually wanted to do everything myself, but they were worried as I had a busy non-stop week in the past week. They want me to have sufficient rest so they offered to help me.
If your hubby has no complaints about the arrangement as he was the one who told me that I may be moved and asked me to pack my things nicely, I won't be back at the office on a Sunday as I had lessons on Sat & you actually sent me for course with my colleague, L on Sat.
If I knew earlier that I won't be moved out of my workstation (you only told me yesterday), I would have taken my time to pack my stuff.
I heard from B that you had wanted to shift me to his old workstation which is very cramped and hinders my workflow especially when I need to do document filing. (I know some of you are wondering, why does Paul need to do filing when he is a tax assistant?)
I think I am overworked and underpaid. What do you think?

Comments

curryegg said…
You must be very busy on that day... Anyhow, you are lucky to have your family to help you... At least you're not alone.. ^^
Paul said…
Ya I was very busy and still very busy. Dunno when it will end.

Sometimes I just wonder y I work so hard for this company.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings